|Size (L x W x H)||42 cm x 25 cm x 15 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance ·
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months. ·
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes·
- Minimal preparation & cooking time·
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Kimchi jeongol is a communal hot pot dish that usually constitutes the main part of a meal. Prepared broth is poured over the raw ingredients–meat, vegetables or fish–laid out in a shallow pot and cooked at the table.
Ingredients: Salt, Chili, Kimchi powder, Coriander leaves, Vegetable oil (Palm olein), Wheat flour, Fish sauce, Yeast extract, and Onion.
- Add 500ml water into the pot.
- Add SUDEE Kimchi jeongol into the pot. Stir evenly.
- Add fishball, fish cake, Surimi, and mushroom.
- Let it simmer.
- Ready to serve.
80x pcs SUDEE Kimchi Jeongol Dry Paste