Salted Egg Sauce
|Size (L x W x H)||11 mm x 1.5 mm x 13 mm|
- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Salted egg famously good on crab, snacks, pretty much anything fried.
Ingredients: Salted egg powder, Non-dairy creamer, Chili paste, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable oil and Tapioca starch.
- Coat 1kg of chicken/prawn/squid with flour.
- Deep fried the coated chicken/prawn/squid and put aside.
- Add 30g butter/ margerine into the pan.
- Mix in SUDEE Salted egg with 100ml water and 50ml evaporated milk.
- Add the mix into the pan.
- Add in fried chicken earlier and mix well.
- Ready to serve
What's in the box
1x box SUDEE Salted Egg Sauce Dry Paste