|Size (L x W x H)||11 mm x 1.5 mm x 13 mm|
- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Tom Yam Putih is actually very easy to make, exactly the way they make it in Thailand.The hot and sour soup flavor comes from the addition of chilles, or sometimes Thai chilly paste, and a hearty splash of lime juice added at the end.
- Add SUDEE White tom yam into 750ml boiling water. Stir well.
- Add 250g seafood.
- Add in vegetables and continuosly stir.
- Simmer until cooked. Ready to serve.
1x box SUDEE Tom Yam Putih Dry Paste