|Size (L x W x H)||11 mm x 1.5 mm x 13 mm|
- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Padprik is a Thai phrase where pad means stir-fry and prik means chili. Padprik is a stir fry dish usually made with chicken and vegetables like carrots, mushroom, capsicum, and young corn served on a spicy sauce flavoured with chillies.
- Add 60ml cooking oil into the wok. Heat over medium heat.
- Add 300g chicken/meat/seafood.
- Saute chicken until half-cooked.
- Mix SUDEE Padprik with 150ml water.
- Add the mixture and 500g vegetables in to the wok.
- Stir-fry and let it simmer until cooked.
- Ready to serve.
1x box SUDEE Padprik Dry Paste